Just wanted to say I'm how impressed I am that you guys have so much time and energy to write post pictures all the time! I told Sherry that I'm going to have to get with the program! I am going to have to pull out the camera though. I know, it's just awful that I don't take more pictures....but I'm on it!
Lots of love to all of you!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can't wait to see!! We love photos and I admit, sometimes I go a little overboard on my blog...three or four posts in one day is a tad ridiculous!
Well Sher, my love, we don't mind in the least! We love pics!! I am WAY behind myself.
You my dear are getting lazy in your posting. I love to read blogs, That keeps me off my feet some days.
Post a Comment