skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Yep...
Might as well stick him on here too. Poor Leonard, posted all over the world wide web for the everyone to see.........yeah right! Like he wouldn't do worse to the rest of us! On second thought, I think he IS posing!
4 comments:
He is posing,I can see a little sheepish grin. He did like jokes and sometime he would let them be at his expense. Not too often though.
I love the posing and he was always pulling a prank on someone,I miss that so much, He would get a big kick out of you posting this picture of him. Coy has a lot of stories to tell, they were like brothers and done a lot of things together.
Joann I love that picture of your dad, he would get a big kick out of that. He was truly a prangster. That is what made him happy and joy to be around. He always pulled pranks on your mother. We loved him so much and miss him. Him and Coy was like brothers. Coy can tell you some stories about him.
comment by Lou
Now that face is a sight for sore eyes! I'm so glad you posted a pic of him. He was so much like a second Dad to me for so many years, I hope somewhere in the middle of our "hard knocks" of growing up that he somehow knew that I loved him and that he meant a lot to me. Perhaps I will have the chance to tell him in the next life.
Post a Comment