But then again, the frustration would be my own fault because I do like to be responded to immediately! LOL....anyway, moving along.
I was asked to explain the pictures on my sidebar. At the top is of course me. Not a good one, but good memories with it. A picnic on Mother's Day with my family a couple of years ago. The real kind of picnic where you sit on the ground and fight the ants forming armies around your food.
My favorite guy is of course my husband. This picture was taken when Madison was born. This is one of my favorites of him because he's so happy and relaxed with Madison lying on his chest. This was before his health problems started and he looks so stress-free.
My baby is of course, Madison. The picture below it is one she made for me on the computer awhile back.
Dearest Sara~my 1st husband's daughter. I claim her of course as one of my own. She has grown into a beautiful woman, as you can tell. She graduated college in December with a degree in criminal justice and married this summer, Aaron Morris. Her mother and father have done a wonderful job with her. Although her mother, Kathy, told me once that she could take no credit for it...that God has blessed Sara and taken care of her through the years, even when life handed her lemons. She is truly a remarkable young lady. Her mother is special too. Kathy has recently become a prayer partner of mine and has grown very dear to me as well. There is a picture of her as a young lady and 2 of her wedding. The picture below is one she made for me many years ago.
Scooter~ well, he's our crazy dog. Jack Russell Terrier. We did not know what we were getting ourselves into with him but he is a wonderful addition to our family. He doesn't know he's not a human.
Our Kiddos~Marlon has 3 boys from a previous marriage. In order from left to right is Chris (20)~~Ben (14)~~Marlon (hmm)~~Jon (17)~~Madison in front. The boys live in Lousiana. The picture was taken on spur of the moment last Christmas while we were all visiting in Texas at my in-laws. (Surely you can see why Madison is so spoiled...but it's a good kind of spoiled)
My mother~ Whom I cherish though I don't tell her often enough. This is her 65th birthday from January of this year. She had just had surgery on her rotator cuff, and I talked her into cutting her hair short and then we dyed it red. Love it!
The next one~ My mother loves Indians. Real ones! Perhaps this is because she has a lot of Indian blood in her. We siblings have taken turns taking her on vacations with us. Unfornately for Wayne and I, Loyd has outdone us in that department. This picture was taken in South Carolina on one of those trips with Loyd. You can see how happy she is. She is on an Indian reservation and this picture is with the Chief.
My dearest brother, John, graduated last year with a Bachelors from University of Phoenix. He is currently working on his masters degree. He has inspired me to further my education. You would be hard pressed to find a sister more proud than me. I know that no matter what situation I could find myself in, he would be there for me. He is supportive & loving. Life, experience and my sweet sister-in-law, Sandra, have done well by him. He is successful at whatever he sets his mind to and again, I am sooo proud!
I do have another brother and more family I have yet to put on here. I love them all and am proud of Loyd too. But I'll save that paragraph for when I find a space for his picture....
Okay, more later.
3 comments:
Thanks for breaking it all down! Now John is Wayne, right? (You people and your name changes! LOL (My Mom did the same thing, only went to her middle name!))
Your Mom looks great, haven't seen her in so long.
It was so good to see you a couple of weeks ago, although not so good circumstances. It is sad it takes a tragedy to get us all together in one spot. Our lives become too busy, and out family oh so LARGE!!! I tried to count how many of us there are, I gave that up. With the Kids, grands, great-grands, and even great-great-grands. Maybe I will try again. Here is the link to my blog, if you would like to add it.
http://nanas-treasures.blogspot.com/
It was so good to see you a couple of weeks ago, although not so good circumstances. It is sad it takes a tragedy to get us all together in one spot. Our lives become too busy, and out family oh so LARGE!!! I tried to count how many of us there are, I gave that up. With the Kids, grands, great-grands, and even great-great-grands. Maybe I will try again. Here is the link to my blog, if you would like to add it.
http://nanas-treasures.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment