
Okay, to the tons of folks (yeah right!) wondering where I am, here it is. What a week it's been! I started college online last Monday with the University of Phoenix. It was a productive week but I had to be careful and choose my time wisely to get everything done.
On Saturday, Madison decided she wanted to make the neighbors a cake. Even in her worst moments being a Gemini, she has a heart of gold and loves to give to others. So, she did it, all by herself. Then decided to decorate it with M&Ms, candy corn and pumpkins. It turned out beautiful! She did it from start to finish by herself. Unfortunately, I did not even think of the camera until it was all said and done. Sherry is soo good at that! Those taking pictures of everything. I'll get there...so, I've spent my spare time the past few days trying to remove the outlets from the picture...no luck. My brain is not working! Anyway, as fuzzy as it is, here is the cake!
Anyway, my dear aunt insisted that I needed to post and somehow I was getting LAZY about it! The truth is, she really just wants something to read so she can sit down....
more later (I promise) and
lots of love to all,
me
3 comments:
That cake is so cute. Tell Madison her cousin, Madison decided her name was much easier to spell, as Madi, and it was correct. I think she was about 4 when she recognized that fact.
Thanks for posting.
Your daughter is so pretty, and I see she can bake and decorate cakes. maybe she will take after me I love to bake birthday cakes for people. I dont need to eat them so I bake for others. I have got lots of cake orders from our sheriff. I baked one for the 4-H that he bought for $165. So since then he orders cakes from me.
Good to hear from you.
Love the cake- Impressive! I didn't see the outlets until you mentioned them.
Post a Comment