Okay, I'm here! We've stayed sooo busy the past few weeks, it's just difficult to keep up. We went to the pumpkin patch. Long trips are always fun and festive, especially when we have our neighbor children with us. Our family basically adopted the children and their mother in January when the fiance left....She had 3 at the time and has since had another baby.....they are beautiful children! Anyway, they live 2 spaces down and come over quite a bit. It's almost like being a grandma at the early age of 34....so fun!We didn't get a picture of Yolanda, the mother, for some reason, but I did get a picture of my best friend Debbie holding Izzy.
Okay, so we have Izzy that is 1 1/2, Evie that is 2 1/2 and Madison. We left the newborn at home and Javen, the 7 yr. old brother was with his dad...
This is Madison on the hayride into the pumpkin patch where she picked this pumpkin. I'm dying to cook the thing....we only have about 10 of them now outside on our hay!...but she refuses. Last year I cooked fresh pumpkins for the pies and what a difference!!! I've never really cared for pumpkin pie, but I fell in love with it last year! Fresh pumpkins makes all the difference.
.....okay! I can see I'm going to have difficulty posting all these pictures beside this paragraph...let me try something different...
1 comment:
Finally, I was beginning to think the job had you tied down. Every time I see your Madi, I think how lovely she is.
I love pumpkin patches, However I grew my own this year, then gave them to Ken,s family.
I just love growing things.
Goood to see a post,
Loves Sue
Post a Comment