When we had Tony's children we love to take them to grady to the pumpkin patch. Coy and I need to do that again even if it is just him and I. They had a cow to milk to see if the kids could hit the bucket, not a real one. We also went through the corn maze to get to the pumpkin patch, rode a wagon through the hay fields. It was fun. I miss those times but I dont think my old body could take it now.
Rochelle Where did you go, we need to hear about you and your family, we miss you. Looking forware to some blogs and we want to wish you happy holidays Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving. and wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year. Send my you email address and you address to send christmas cards, If I get around to it. Tell your Mother hello for me. Love You'all Louellen
2 comments:
When we had Tony's children we love to take them to grady to the pumpkin patch. Coy and I need to do that again even if it is just him and I. They had a cow to milk to see if the kids could hit the bucket, not a real one. We also went through the corn maze to get to the pumpkin patch, rode a wagon through the hay fields. It was fun.
I miss those times but I dont think my old body could take it now.
Rochelle
Where did you go, we need to hear about you and your family, we miss you. Looking forware to some blogs and we want to wish you happy holidays Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving. and wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year. Send my you email address and you address to send christmas cards, If I get around to it. Tell your Mother hello for me.
Love You'all
Louellen
Post a Comment