I yet to have a good picture of Sandra, Wayne's wife. If she doesn't send me a good one, she will force me to use one I have with her mouth opened and her head turned! Hint hint!
Anyway, Sandra and I used to talk almost daily for about 2 hours. As I got my priorities straight a couple of years ago, I realized I did not have time to talk on the phone, no matter how many of the world's problems we solved between us. I rarely get to see her anymore (we used to live down the street)...my brother keeps her busy I think!
Anyway, here's to you Sandra! My dearest friend and partner in crime! Hopefully, one of these days our lives will slow down and we can spend more time together.....You're the best!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so how is Miss Sally Gouton? I have missed seeing post. Busy I am sure.
Post a Comment