Sher did the guilty pleasures list awhile back. My one big, bad guilty pleasure is Dexter. I think the entire family thinks I'm sick. Now, I'm stuck without it until September when Season 6 comes out!
Holidays were great! However, I did get a bit sick (allergies) from the sugary stuff. It hit me last night - I think it's the milk in some of the homemade goodies. My system will not tolerate milk. I've known this for many years, but it has started showing up when I eat other things too. I made 2 batches of homemade fudge and nibbled while doing it. By that night, I was sick! Last night, I had a bit of Marlon's Whitmans chocolate and started sneezing...either I'm overloaded on sugar or it's the milk.
Now, I'm in the middle of cleaning files, spring cleaning the closets, cabinets, etc. while I am on break from school. I start back on Tuesday next week - so I am trying to get it all done.
Ms. Madi has enjoyed her break from school. I reminded her last night that we would start back up on Tuesday...she says, "ugh!! why did you have to remind me!?" Okie dokie...I'll have to come up with some really cool plans for next week.
She did get a crystal/geode maker kit for Christmas. We've yet to dive in but will probably do that next week.
Love you all ~ I know I do not write enough, especially for that awesome aunt who thinks I should...but I will work more on that this year!
jo
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sweet girl I see Madi changed the spelling of her name. Good Idea. I have not checked your blog for a while since you seemed to have quit but so glad I did today.
Yes I love to read the lives of others as mine is pretty boring with just us two old people. I hope you keep it up and I will check it daily. Not that you have to post daily as I do but I am retired or something like that.
I miss J so much some days it feels as if my heart and throat is being pulled out. The tears are so intense. J called me every day and walked me through thyroid cancer. I always tried to act tough but ONE DAY and only one I lost it, I called her and the MINUTE she piked up the phone my tear dam broke. I certainly did not intend it to thappen but Maybe God did, She felt like she was finally able to help me.
I miss her daily. I am getting better but you know I never want to not miss her. She was my Baby sister.
Oh we are checking prices on houses in Sheridan. David is so excited. LOL
Post a Comment