Thursday, October 21, 2010

pms

Sooo the older I get, the more PMS I get.  At this point, I have Premenstrual syndrom, postmenstrual syndrom and menstrual syndrome.  That leaves me with like 7 good days out of a month.  Seriously?! 

Poor Madison..the other day I cramped so bad, I couldn't stand up straight. I ended up lying down for a  bit. I never do this.  I've never had issues like this since I started at age 11.  I've experienced this severe cramping about 6 times over the past year or so, but this was the worst.  Madison says, "that's why I'm having surgery and just never having kids, Mom!"  I would like at least 1 blood grandchild, but who knows....

So besides that I'm great.  I did send a crazy email to my finance counselor with the University of Phoenix today.  I knew I should wait and not send it, but even hours after the fact, I'm still irritated and don't regret what I said...so maybe...he listened.  who knows.  he didn't respond.  But i do know that probably another day, I would've reacted differently. 

Okay, i'm done with that. I can't even type tonight. This looks horrible.

So, I'm off to study some more and get my mind back into schoolwork. 

(I'm glad not many people are seeing this..yes, I have privacy settings up..........I think........I better check that!)

jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I see it so your privacy settings may not be up (Unless I am approved) but given our similar age (I know i am older but not tremendously) I know exactly what you are talking about. The cramps are CRAZY! I never had cramps in my life until the last year or so.