Sunday, December 7, 2008

Marlon

Hubby meme:..
I found this and decided to play along too...

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? The History Chanell

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Thousand Island

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Parmesan cheese

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? We don't go to bars

5. Where did he go to high school? New Caney High, Texas

6. What size shoe does he wear? 9

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Tools, tools and more tools

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Homemade Reuban, and any sandwhich I make of course!

9. What would he eat every day if he could? Eggs!

10. What is his favorite cereal? Lucky Charms

11. What would he never wear? A kilt

12. What is his favorite sports team? He really doesn't watch sports! (crazy huh?)

13. Who did he vote for? I agree...don't discuss politics

14. Who is his best friend? Me

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? I have a difficult time saying no to others. I sympathize too much sometimes with the wrong people

16. How many states has he lived in? Wow! let's see...Arkansas, Texas, New York, California, Japan, The Philippines...maybe more..

17. What is his heritage? German

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? Chocolate

19. Did he play sports in high school? NO

20. What could he spend hours doing. Sleeping

21. What's something cool about him? He can always make me laugh no matter what. He never has to be or likes to be the center of attention. His favorite saying of all:

The wise ole owl,
sat in the oak.

The more he saw,
the less he spoke.

The less he spoke,
the more he heard.

Why can't we all be like that wise ole bird. (unknown)....or something like that.

That's his personal philosophy for a good life. It's doesn't necessarily work for me....I like to talk too much! But for him, he's completely content. And that makes me content!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling us about Marlon, Did I meet him when your Dad died? He was quiet and watchful. LOL
Whew hope I made a good impression. ME too I am all mouth and no brains, AT TIMES>

JoAnne said...

Sue,
See what I mean? You don't even remember him! Yes, he was there. I was completely devestated and running around like a crazy person. He took it upon himself to be strong for mother, standing by her side and took care of Madison the whole week. I took care of business while he was the quiet rock that held everyone together.

He may not remember you, but I've told him enough good things at this point...don't sweat it!